What you’ll get in our worry‑free package
We’ll arrange your insurance. You can add up to three named drivers and can change these at any time.
Servicing and MOT
We’ll cover your regular services and routine repairs, to keep your vehicle running perfectly.
We’ll give you breakdown cover so you can travel with peace of mind. If you get a car or a WAVWheelchair Accessible Vehicle, you’ll get RAC cover.
Support with your electric car
We’ll arrange and cover the cost of a home chargepoint and a standard installation, or give you access to the bp pulse network of over 9,000 public chargepoints. This depends on a few things.
How to join the Scheme
If you decide that the Motability Scheme is right for you, there are a few steps you need to take in order to lease a new car, WAV, scooter or powered wheelchair:
Choose a vehicle - test drive it and consider adaptations.
Order the vehicle - the dealership’s Motability Scheme specialist will assist with each order.
Every lease includes:
- Insurance (for up to three named drivers for cars and WAVs).
- Servicing and maintenance.
- Full breakdown assistance.
- Tyre repair and replacement.
Leasing a car or Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV) will also cover:
- 20,000 mileage allowance per year of lease.
- Window and windscreen repair or replacement.
- A choice of adaptations, many at no extra cost.