No more grant on the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV!
On the 11th of October 2018 the Government announced changes to the funding to support purchasing 'clean cars.' The changes will take affect on the 9th of November which will mean that there will be no more Government support to anyone who would like to purchase the New Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV.
- Ultra-low emission vehicles are already placed into different categories on the basis of their CO2 emissions and their zero emission range:
- Category 1 – CO₂ emissions of less than 50g/km and a zero emission range of at least 70 miles
- Category 2 – CO₂ emissions of less than 50g/km and a zero emission range between 10 and 69 miles
- Category 3 – CO₂ emissions of 50 to 75g/km and a zero emission range of at least 20 miles
- The changes to the grant announced today will mean:
- the grant rate for Category 1 vehicles will move from £4,500 to £3,500
- Category 2 and 3 vehicles will no longer be eligible for the grant
- New grant rates will come into effect on Friday 9 November - if sales are higher than expected, we may reduce grant rates earlier than this date!
To find out more information, do not hesitate to give our Mitsubishi team a call on 01962 840888