From £22,775 excluding VAT & fees
Citroën ë-Dispatch - 100% electric is the ideal electric vehicle to meet the mobility needs of all professionals, ranging from urban to longer journeys:
- Benchmark electric range: up to 205 miles
- Fast charge up to 80% in 30 minutes
- Does not compromise on functionality & equipment
- Benefit from driving in ë-comfort mode
- Access to a host of services for electric vehicles (remote charging, remote heating, ...)
In short, all the features and benefits of Dispatch, but in 100% ëlectric mode
ë-Dispatch - 100% electric is available with two battery sizes that provide different levels of range, this enables you to choose the one best suited to meet your requirements based on expected journeys and budget:
• 143 miles on WLTP cycle - available on XS and M versions equipped with a 50 kWh battery
• 205 miles on WLTP cycle - available on M and XL versions equipped with a 75 kWh battery
WLTP certification completed with a payload of around 50%.
The battery is under warranty for 8 years or 100,000 miles and has up to 70% charging capacity.
Electric driving that is energetic, smooth and quiet:
- Electric motor power of 100 kW (136 hp) and torque of 260 Nm available from 0 mph
- Silent motor
- Absence of gear changes
3 driving modes are available: Normal / Eco / Power
In the 3 modes, the maximum speed is 80 mph*
A "Brake" mode is offered to optimize the recharging of the battery during braking and during the decelaration phases, thereby improving the range of the battery by up to 10%.
*Where applicable, UK national speed limit is 70mph and should not be exceeded, drive with care.
You have several choices of charging depending on your range needs and your types of daily trips :
- 100kW public charging: 80% in 30 minutes for 50kWh battery and 45 minutes for 75kWh battery
- 11kW Wallbox: from 4h45 to 7h30 depending on the battery size
- 7.4kW Wallbox: from 7h to 11h20 depending on the battery size
Citroën retailers can introduce customers to Pod Point, our charging partner.
Pod Point supply and install accelerated charging points (wall boxes) and will manage the process fully from booking to
installation. Business and fleet customers can also talk through workplace installation options and have a free (virtual or physical) site survey. Pod Point are fully approved for the government workplace charging grant.